In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm at a Loss

I was in Walmart this morning. On the way out of the store, I realized one of the coin operated rides is what looks like an angry boar. It caused me to wonder.

What is this about? What am I missing? What happened to the horsed, or stagecoaches? What is happening?

Somebody explain this to me. Is there some children's book that has a hero saving the world, while riding a wild boar? Maybe a Disney character? I can't figure this one out and need some help.

2 comments:

  1. Do kids today even know what a horse or a stagecoach is? We're losing our future Einsteins at an alarming rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. I've seen cars, boats, rockets, planes as well as horses and such, but if a boar hog has any meaning, I've no clue.

    ReplyDelete