In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Letting My Feet Hang Down

I have much to write, including a few stories, some personal observations, and the finish of my novel. Unfortunately, life led to some tasks that will consume much of my time. So, I'll write when I can, perform my tasks, and continue this journey on the bozo bus. It's fun, like Disneyland, with Charles Manson as the tour guide. You never know what's coming next, but you know you're taller than the signs.

6 comments:

  1. I think we're all bozos on this bus...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right. Did you see the sunrise this morning? I didn't. All I could see was the back of the head of the lesbian, transvestite, midget, with orange hair.

      Delete
  2. I hope, once the novel is out there, you let us know. My personal library wants one. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Ed and LeeAnn said. I love reading your fiction (way more than the fiction on broadcast media :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I try to keep my fiction better than what's on television, but have to admit that's not a very hard task.

      Delete