In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Things Change

Too many players in the NFL decided their opinion is more valuable than the salaries they're payed to entertain. As this progresses, I think they'll find their job is not only threatened, any money they receive will be substantially less than any offered before.

11 comments:

  1. When taking a knee, it seems to me they should be thanking God they live in a country where they can earn ridiculous amounts of money for playing a game. Oppressed? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridiculous, most probably know this, and might take care of those on the team without reasoning abilities in a special way.

      Delete
  2. NFL? What is this thing of which you speak? It ceased to exist in my sector of the space-time continuum the moment when Colon Cleansernik began his desperate cry for attention and wasn't summarily fired.

    F*ck 'em and feed 'em fish heads. Better yet, just f*ck 'em. The crabs and other recyclers of nature can have the fish heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many players only made it as far as they have due to meddling in their grades, unwarranted beliefs they are something special, and the inability to realize their talent is useless in most all other parts of society. Their ignorance is profound, and they'll probably never admit their ignorance, when the money starts drying up.

      Delete
  3. I've never really followed organized athletics. Too many egocentric anal orifices whose sole contribution to society is running around with a little ball, or throwing a little ball, or hitting a little ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played sports, when I was young, and even swam competitively I wasn't interested then in watching others playing sports; much less paying for the opportunity.

      Delete
  4. I know these kneelers like the back of their heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're kneeling because of the terrible conditions they work in, and terrible pay.

      Oh, the horror!

      Delete
  5. And idiots are saying TRUMP interjected politics in the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking the owners will find their dabbling in politics will cost them more than the players salaries.

      Delete