In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Cost Analysis

I found the following from the Raconteur Report. It's what the media should be reporting daily, and the reason the southern border walls should be built.


Regardless of what some people think, everyone pays taxes, whether outright on income, or through increased costs due to government bureaucracy and waste. Everyone should be pissed about how much money is spent on illegal invaders, and be determined to kick them out.

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy. between this and what the US has paid in lives plus equipment in the sand box, The US could have built walls on the Canadian and Mexican borders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I think many in Washington can be described as traitors. They misuse funds to help invaders into the country, and ignore the will of the citizens that provide the revenue.

      Delete