In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Lack Of Posts

I've been busy. We've moved, are spending time doing some touch up remodeling, and the paying job is taking mental resources I'm getting tired of expending. I guess it has something to do with age, since I have lost much of the stamina I once had at my fingertips.

We decided months ago to downsize, in preparation of retirement, and the plan of spending more time taking weekend excursions in the great state we live in. My wife, and I, find such excursions as the highlight of our marriage. We both are infatuated with the discovery of new places. Each has a different story to tell, and new people to meet.

So, I'll write when I'm able. Maybe a lot, and maybe little, but I'll write. I have much to write about, and if I don't, I have a compulsion that won't allow me peace until I do.

13 comments:

  1. I don't comment much, but enjoy all of your posts, even when few and far between. And retirement - I highly recommend it. Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in all your travels Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packing up, moving, and then unpacking is one of the most painstaking things we do in life. It reminds us of how much we all accumulate and how much stuff we have no idea why we're still keeping. Take it all in stride, and I'm really glad I found your blog...from some other mutually linked blogsite. Take care; write when the moment strikes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good when the spouses work together in projects. Have fun and good luck finding the right hovel. We did it five years ago and now wonder why did we need that big house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to you sharing your adventures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck on your moving adventure. Smart move on the downsizing. We're almost done unpacking and storing here. It takes a while, but what's the rush?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So the rumors of your arrest by the LEFT for being a conservative are false like the media??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I hope you mike the car out with adventures, Jess. Feel free to tell me a story if you have time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. Escape room Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you and the wife will be adventuring more. We have taken steps to do the same. Hey, its our time!

    ReplyDelete