In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Expert Solution

Epstein is gone, and the reported suicide is under investigation. It's all a dog and pony show. Epstein knew too much about people with enough money to put anyone out of commission forever, and any investigation will only be a waste of time money.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Attorney General Bill Barr released the following statement:

      “I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death.”

      Delete
  2. The only thing that surprises me about his "suicide" is that they took so long in accomplishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised. Not as surprised as Epstein, but surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears the guards failed to do their job. Whether it was incompetence, or intentional, may never be known, but if I was an investigator, I'd be looking at their bank records.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear broken bones in his neck. Gee how did that happen?? Hanging?? I don't know?? Strangled ??? my guess. Paid hit??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epstein choked himself first, then hit himself in the head by repeatedly slamming the toilet seat. Mercifully, his uppercuts finally managed to knock himself out before hanging himself.

    ReplyDelete