In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Morons, Cowards, and Wusses.

There are too many.

Edit: and this post has nothing to do with anyone that visits my site. It's a knee jerk reaction to the ass clowns that drink at the fountain of ignorance, and glorify those that keep it flowing. 

3 comments:

  1. The education system failed miserably. Instant opinions are formed from inaccurate data, social media carries the message, and the ignorant suck it up like a vacuum cleaner. Critical thinking is frowned upon, and the Constitution is ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gets me is their arrogance. It's like they aren't smart enough to be ashamed of themselves either...

    ReplyDelete