In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

About Those Student Loans

Biden is supposedly going to forgive up to $10,000 of student loans for certain people. Some call it necessary, but for those that really understand, it's vote buying, which is illegal. That's a big problem, and when you think of what student loans pay for, how many would be even more angry if they knew how much was spent for partying, luxurious room and board, dropped classes, incomplete degrees, and various other things that were paid for by the money of others. Of course, there would be no accounting of how the money was spent in the first place, and poor working stiffs like me, would have their hard earned tax dollars sent to those unwilling to take on the responsibility of paying their debts. 

I'm sure those that lent the money will be happy about getting some taxpayer money. That gives them more to loan to homes that will have underwater mortgages in the coming years.

4 comments:

  1. not to mention colleges will raise tuition in hopes that student/parents will borrow more money to pay. its a racket worthy of rico warrants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biden doesn't have the power to allocate money, except for discretionary funds of the Federal agencies. I wonder how this will work out.

      Delete
  2. When I give my dog a treat, she immediately comes back for another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, make new student loans illegal.

    ReplyDelete