In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Foggy

After the cold spell on the weekend, it's warmed and brought fog - dense fog like you find offshore. The forecast is for the fog to remain through mid morning - maybe- but there's no guarantee; it could last until the next front pushes it away on Saturday. Until then, it's dealing with crummy drivers that like to drive too fast in the fog.

2 comments:

  1. ....with no headlights on. Morons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years ago, I was driving a stretch of highway in heavy fog when the driver a few hundred feet ahead stood on their brakes and veered to the shoulder. I did the same and crept through the fog behind the other driver. He'd seen the eighteen wheel vacuum truck before I did, which was in the process of a u-turn and taking up the entire highway.

    In a less perfect world, I'd had persmission to pull the truck over, take the keys and warn the driver to never drive again.

    ReplyDelete