In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, January 22, 2016

Writing My Thoughts

I've had a lot to write about lately: dead animals on the side of the road, birds, the strange behavior of people, comments on current events, and general expounding of opinion. Unfortunately, I've had too much on my plate, and time mandates I do something frivolous, like sleep enough hours each night.

So, my neglect of my blog is out of necessity, and not for any other reason.

Time will allow more time for writing ...I hope. If not, remember there are thousands of people at Walmart attracting my attention, and I have all types of thoughts on why stretch pants that make an ass look like a large golf ball is not a good choice.

6 comments:

  1. No trouble finding that errant shot in the next aisle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walmart is an experience, not a shopping trip. I find the experience leads to long minutes of reflecting on the plight of our current society.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If things work out well, the future will offer more time to write, and more time to sleep.

      Delete
  3. "If not, remember there are thousands of people at Walmart attracting my attention, and I have all types of thoughts on why stretch pants that make an ass look like a large golf ball is not a good choice."

    Now THERE is a reason for sensible government intervention into people's "choices"! If your ass can cover more square footage than the average living room throw rug and it has the consistency of a cottage cheese & Jello® dessert mold, you should be prohibited from wearing any type of skin-tight fabric.

    Disclaimer: I gave up my right to wear a Speedo® nut-sling years ago, when the metabolism of yute gave up the ghost and beer began to take over as the driver of my body type. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore a speedo, when I was young, and swimming in competition.

      Now? I think the embarrassment would cause me to have a stroke.

      Delete