In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, January 23, 2017

Underwear in a Knot

Many in the media are starting to whine about being the focus of Trumps irritation.  I'm thinking they'll need some Xanax; especially after more of their lies are exposed, and some reporters are banned from briefings.

It's a good start. The dishonest, goal oriented media is probably the biggest problem the United States needs to address.

2 comments:

  1. Love the label. They are finding out the old rules and tricks of their trade no longer have any power. From that stand point it is fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like watching somebody in a barrel starting their short trip over Niagara Falls. While the gruesome outcome is almost certain, you can't turn away from the event.

      Delete