In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Some Thoughts for Today

I'll start with Bill O'Reilly. While he may have been what is not considered politically correct, I doubt he's of the same caliber as Bill Clinton, who is known for being a philanderer and a rapist. While bots caused the destruction of his career - thanks to the ass-clowns now running Fox - they ignore the Clintons, and their reprehensible actions. O'Reilly got a raw deal, and Fox is filled with pinheads.

I know it's what the news organizations want to report, but to seriously consider the efforts of North Korea as dangerous is ludicrous. They don't have the technology to start a world war. Even if they did, China would stomp on them like a bug, if they caused too much trouble with their biggest customers.

The Supreme Court has a new member, which is forecast to be good. I'll sit and let my feet hang down on this one. The Republicans are batting zero on their last few picks, and the country suffered because of the dumbassery.

Aaron Hernandez was found hanged in his prison cell. While many suspect foul play, it really doesn't matter now. He was a bad man, and they won't have to pay for his room and board any longer.

I'm not happy with the lack of concern on what I have to pay for health insurance. That, and the obvious lack of interest in cutting the government to the bone, and allowing taxpayers to keep more of their money. Could this be politics, and bureaucracy? Of course; they're like the worst of parasites. Even ticks find them deplorable.

That's all for now, except for my opinion of the Mississippi river: It's amazing to behold, and even with the levees controlling the water, the sediment from the floods of the past left soil almost unbelievably rich. The soil is almost black, and the fauna is lush.




4 comments:

  1. I find I agree with every sentiment you express.
    Even your sentiment on sediment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, my, and your, opinion is of the minority - if you believe the main-stream media.

      Delete
  2. Wish I had that view of the Mississippi right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hodge-podge of technology, industry, and the past. On the river, you'll find industrial complexes, ship terminals, and old plantations, with the old share cropper houses still standing behind the main mansions.

      It's almost unbelievable.

      Delete