In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Thought About Immunity

Some important members of Clinton's entourage were given immunity by the FBI. From what I've read, failing to be candid, or refusing to cooperate, can lead to the removal of the immunity.

What would happen if an honest investigator called them back in, pushed them to refusing to help, removed the immunity, and charged them with a crime? I think it would turn over a cart that needed to be turned over a long time ago.

4 comments:

  1. "What would happen if an honest investigator called them back in,"
    Pigs would fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, but I'll never accept this as the way things should be.

      Delete
  2. Pigs would fly? Hillary in a WingJumpSuit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throwing her from an airplane would be the best way to send her to jail.

      Delete