In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, July 13, 2018

More Indictments

Rosenstein announceds Muellor indicted 12 Russians for hacking the computers of the Democratic Party.  Considering how serious hacking can be, this appears to be a good thing, but raises a question in my mind: Since the Democrats never allowed access to their computers, how did the FBI ever acquire evidence of hacking?

Time will tell how this works out, but the stench is getting worse in my neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment