In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Why?

Sarah Palin, according to this article, was excluded from the funeral services of John McCain. If correct, I can only wonder on the reason, or the pettiness. Palin was McCain's Vice President pick, when he ran against Barack Obama.

McCain's tarnished legacy just took another hit. Whether he left directions to exclude Palin, or his family decided this, isn't important. It's a petty, vindictive effort to insult someone that may have been second in command, or eventually President. That's low class, and an insult to the country. 

4 comments:

  1. He should have been put out to pasture ages ago. He was a stupid man, and illness and age didn’t help him any. If I were Palin I’d celebrate at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've observed about Palin, she probably had nice things to say in public, but told the McCain what she really thought of his chickenshit ways. The family would know this, and be butt hurt about the truth.

      Delete
  2. NO criticism for not stepping down early despite is obvious incapacity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McCain did many things never held up for scrutiny:

    How did he avoid severed discipline while in the Navy?
    How did he stay a naval aviator after crashing so many plane?
    Why was he allowed to leave the Forrestal, when everyone else stayed on the ship right after the fire?
    Why were the inconsistencies of hie accounts never exposed?

    The list goes on. Without his father, and grandfather, being Admirals, I doubt he would have ever been a pilot.

    ReplyDelete