In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, March 23, 2020

Harsh Realities

Some things on my mind:

- No matter what the government reports, I have no faith in the accuracy, or a motive for my well-being.

- The Center for Disease Control is a political entity with only self-preservation as a bureaucratic goal.

- The main stream media is not only an uncontrolled political entity, they are promoting the goals of a Communist dictatorship, and using their influence to destroy the United States.

- The supposed virus pandemic is far from the apocalyptic description in the narrative.

- Congress is not a cure for problems, but the source.

- Older people will never be considered anything more than a burden on society. Being in that category brings intense anger.

- Children were deliberately indoctrinated to be weak, ignorant, and to be pawns for a political agenda.

- Our economy is nothing but a play toy for extremely wealthy individuals and families.

- The reduction in Christians is not a byproduct of an informed society, but a goal.

- The only thing that prevented the complete subjugation of the United States is the Second Amendment.

-  Regardless of the outcome of this "quarantine", society will forever change, and some of the changes will not be good.

6 comments:

  1. https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/456942-bill-maher-roots-for-recession-so-that-trump-loses-in-2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Maher ever decides to follow Christianity, his words will be powerful words of faith.

      I pray he does.

      Delete
  2. I came to those exact same conclusions, Jess. The people behind all that aren't shy about saying so anymore either. Playing by the rules now is for suckers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed at their arrogance. I'm hoping will play hardball in the next few months and send a few to prison for treason.

      Delete
  3. There are some dots to be connected there. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boomers (older people) are the perps you speak of. They have spent at least the next five generations into poverty and still think they are right. Boomers are stuck on stupid and frankly total scum.

    ReplyDelete