In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, March 21, 2020

They Haven't Lost Their Minds

Many times, the description of the Democratic Party is "they lost their minds". I don't think that's a good description. "Minions" is  better, and "indoctrinated". After decades of constant propaganda, the education system has created a citizen unwilling to understand the necessity of the drastic measure of the founders of the United States. What the founders knew as the strong effort for complete tyranny, and their willingness to sacrifice everything to prevent this, led to a bloody war to defeat those willing to destroy liberty for power.

So, I don't think they lost their minds. I think they have a plan to remove the restrictions of the Constitution and subjugate the citizens of the United States. I call it treason, and I have no sympathy for those involved. They've chosen a path that only leads to death and destruction. If that's their plan, those in charge need to be removed from any position that allows this to happen. Also, some need to be prosecuted. They need harsh punishment as an example to those contemplating removing liberty.

5 comments:

  1. Some trusted leader is gonna have to call for an insurrection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Trump already has. With his actions to free up production, disdain for the main-stream media, and tweets that bypass the censoring usual outlets, he's told the citizens to hit the seditionists in the pocket book. Economic damage to these people will lead to an inability to fight against a population of informed citizens with vengeance on their mind.

      Delete
  2. Time will tell how this works out, but many will feel betrayed if something isn't done to those willing to sacrifice their country for power and money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think our leftist friends are going to be looking at tough sledding for awhile. Most of us are fed up with being called racists/homophobes/misogynists etc, and being lectured on morality by freaks that don't even know which bathroom to use. In the coming financial downturn, nobody is going to be able to afford the drama or the degeneracy that go along with leftist ideologies. The free money for stupid people thing is going to come to an end too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm betting they're hoping we'll forget who allowed so many illegals to flood into the country. Regardless of how, the illegals will be blamed in some way, and those that helped them will be looked on unfavorably.

      Delete