In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, July 3, 2020

Still Around

We had two emergency bridge repair projects pop up in the last two months. One is finished, but the other is still in progress. Between long days, and six day weeks, I have little time but to cuss, bitch, and try to finish in the time allotted.

4 comments:

  1. no worries we are all still here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! *email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com


      Delete
  2. Somebody has to do the work that keeps the roads open so the protesters can move from city to city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been arduous. Between closing highways, rain, intense heat and long hours, it's more than I like to deal with.

    ReplyDelete