In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Here We Go Again

 Over the last three years, we've had hurricanes, or tropical storms, that slowly moved up the coast and drenched us with rain. Two of the events led to total rainfall in the dozens. Homes were flooded, business came to a screeching halt, and the flood plain elevations changed. 

We have another one on the way. I'm watching it, and hope most of the rain stays in the Gulf.


No comments:

Post a Comment