In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Scrambling for Relevance

 The polls were mostly wrong in the 2016 election. The polls, up to this week, were paralleling the 2016 polls, which don't reflect the enthusiasm of the Trump voters. This looks bad for pollsters, since they make their money from those that believe their fabrications, lies, inaccurate information, scientific polls reflect reality. 

I think the next few days will show a change in the polls, which is necessary for the pollsters. If they blow it again, they might as well train to flip burgers. 


6 comments:

  1. Luntz' comments agree with yours:
    "If we get this wrong, polling is finished."

    ReplyDelete
  2. When has being right been necessary to be a talking head on television?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking heads make a lot of money, which requires something to say, regardless of facts.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The polls are narrowing. I had the feeling they would.

      Delete