In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Their Comfortable Lives Explain Their Actions

High ranking elected, or public, officials live a life more comfortable than those that generate the taxes they consume and waste. They'll never muddy the water and jeopardize their positions by their own actions. It's the nature of humans and all experiments in government ever tried. The United States Constitution was written to control the damages of these people, but the slow degeneration of the laws demanded have eroded the authority to where it hardly exists.

2 comments:

  1. They've slowly gamed the system so it's rigged, hard, for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. They've managed to corrupt even the lowest of minions in local governments. Unfortunately for them, they have to mingle with the unwashed masses, their children go to local schools, and they shop at the local stores.

      Delete