In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Ringside

Boxing is an interesting sport, although some don't call it a sport. People sit in the audience, trainers are at the corners, two fighters duke it out, and eventually one is considered better at boxing. Meanwhile, wagers are placed, the rule makers guarantee nobody feels cheated, and another bout is planned. 

That's where we are. The rule makers are making the rules, spectators gather, wagers are placed, and the next bout is planned. Who are the fighters? All of us. People are purposefully turned against each other, the promoters are promoting their contender, bets are being placed, and those that plan the events sit in comfort, while amassing more riches and power. The only thing not for sure is when the bell will ring for the first round. 

4 comments:

  1. Physical violence will begin, in my opinion, this summer. At the very latest, in my opinion, the day of the election.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping not, but there's too much to lose by the corrupt.

      Delete
  2. Ohh, they're fighting each other, too. And the intelligence agencies? They're the promoters right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The intelligence agencies are probably stepping all over each others toes, and will eventually make some huge mistakes.

      Delete