I have a neighbor that will turn up the volume, and play their music a little loud on some weekends. Usually, it doesn't bother me, since I can't here it in the house, and much of the music I like. Unfortunately, they sometimes like to sing with the music. The off-key, cat wallowing can be annoying, but tonight they crossed a boundary. Some young female was singing with "Can't You See", and butchering a fine song by the Marshall Tucker Band. That's terrible, unconscionable, and there is probably some criminal charge needing to be made. I'm sure they thought they were doing a fine job, and those around probably held their ears. I know their beagles didn't start howling until the next evisceration of a country song, but I understand why, and wonder if the song before was crossing their line too.
In Case You've Wondered
My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.
If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com
One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.
I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.
jescordwaineratgmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment