In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Have You Had A Look?

If you haven't done a little research, examined what's available and really thought about how the Affordable Health Act  will affect you, then you might want to make the effort. If you work - in any capacity - you'll either buy some really crappy insurance or pay a fine. Either way, the new tax is here and you'll have less money in your pocket.

If you want to REALLY perform a little research, look how the law was passed. I'll save you some time, if you don't have any to spare: Absolutely no Republican voted for the law. It was all Democrats and if you're not happy, direct your anger to those responsible. I'm sure they'll love to hear from you. After all, they're the party for the working folks.... right?

While you're out and about, don't forget the AARP and the unions endorsed the act. If you have affiliation with either, you might begin to wonder how they represent your interests. I'm sure those running the organizations have a really good salary, healthcare, and retirement to cover the cost of any healthcare; unlike the poor bastards that pay the costs for those luxuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment