In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, September 10, 2015

I Guess I Should Write More

If I had to summarize my life at the moment, I'd have to say I'm busy, or not, or have a lot on my mind, and need to write, but stay pissed off at politics and don't want my blog to be a consistent rant at the low life, puke crap, bottom feeding, thieving, lying, reprobate politicians that suck the life out of the country, have more vacations in one year than I've had in my career, and don't have a clue.

11 comments:

  1. There ya go! Now you can write something else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah; you're right. There's much more to write about.

      Delete
  2. It is pretty tough to ignore them, considering they are "in your face" most of the time and their decisions wind up affecting us in one way or another. Sometimes I would like to join you, sitting on your back porch, watching the birds and squirrels. At least then, my blood pressure would have a fighting chance of staying at a reasonable level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find solace in the quiet moments, when the birds, and squirrels, wander through the yard; eating seed and oblivious to the madness of humans.

      Delete
  3. If you start "cat blogging", I'm outta here! ;-)

    PS: I may not comment all the time, but I stop by every day to see if you've written something new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a cat person. I don't wish them harm, or find people that like cats unusual. I'm just not a cat person.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Current politics are like an abscessed tooth. You can't ever completely forget the problems they cause.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. In a perfect world, a few politicians would be covered with pitch, sprinkled with feathers, and carried to the edge of town tied to a long rail; with the warning to not return.

      Delete