In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, December 22, 2016

It's Firing Time

In the private sector, when you take over a new position, you look for problems, cut costs were they can be cut, analyze resources, and fire any personnel that serve no use.

It's that time for the United States, and my benchmark for the success of a President. Past experience dictates severe skepticism, but there's always hope. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment