In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, November 11, 2017

While Thinking About Breakfast

I was thinking about what to make for breakfast. I thought of bacon and eggs....maybe with some hash brown potatoes....when I thought of how good a cold slice of apple pie tastes, with some bacon as a side.

I don't have any cold apple pie.....Oh well

1 comment:

  1. Heh! Bacon it is then! I'm not a vegetarian but I eat like one 98% of the time (because my wife is, and she does the cooking)... Makes my bacon or burger binges all the more glorious when eating out at the local diner.

    ReplyDelete