In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 1, 2020

How Will This Play Out?

I wonder if any of those charged with ignoring the arbitrary whims of bureaucrats will appeal all the way to the Supreme Court? They didn't break any law, and if a necessary license is removed, will they have grounds for a hefty civil suit? I don't know, but all government officials need to realize they are completely under the power of the citizen they're pissing off.

2 comments:

  1. We went into a Corps of Engineers picnic area today. Sign said it was closed.

    My chili cheese dog from Sonic tasted just fine. I guess I'm just a rebel that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Locally, people are doing what they want, and going to anything that's opened. Wu Flu cases never were many, and shutting down society wasn't an accepted mandate.

      Delete