In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Schiff and Sedition

Adam Schiff continuously stated his committee had evidence of efforts by Trump to collude with Russia to sway the last presidential election. He even took part in an impeachment, with daily briefs on how the evidence would prove Trump needed to be removed. His effort, with no facts to substantiate his claim, led to media reports that stirred discontent, and led many to demand removing Trump from office. The money he spent was unconscionable,  and the only thing to be surmised from the entire debacle was trying to change the country by using lies to overthrow an elected President. According to Title 18, Code 2348, his actions - as well as those that took part - was a seditious conspiracy; a felony that can carry 20 years of imprisonment.

I'm not holding my breath, while waiting for the indictment. Like most of the last administration, Schiff will skate and only lose some credibility, instead of his freedom.

10 comments:

  1. A friend, his son and I were talking tonight.
    The term treason is bandied about, even Trump used it.
    But I think the correct term is treason, and your post reinforces my point, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think treason would require more evidence than is available, unless there's evidence that Schiff collaborated with a foreign power to aid an enemy.

      Delete
    2. I think treason requires selling out to a foreign power. Sedition, a coup.

      Delete
  2. agreed. All the way up the chain to obama. the most corrupt and criminal president and his minions in the administration, the alphabet agencies, 1 and a half of the political parties, the media...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obama had minions that probably won't fall on their sword for the ex-President. If they've been contacted, and they know they're busted, they'll sing.

      Delete
  3. I think it's treason too. I see that as an act of war against a sitting President and the people that lawfully and duly elected him. He's not alone either, Cankles Clinton and Obutthole are guilty as sin too. Stuf like that deserves a death penalty, IMHO. If nobody steps on it, this stuff will only get worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the AG has the balls to prosecute all involved; regardless of their former position.

      Delete
  4. According to Trey Gowdy, Congressmen and Senators cant be prosecuted becasue the have immunity. How much, IDK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gowdy is covering his ass. Nobody is above the law in the United States.

      Delete
  5. Makes you wonder how they live with themselves . . . ? I knew an attorney who was an absolute snake at work. Outside of work? Good guy. Never did trust him.

    ReplyDelete