In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, January 22, 2021

Drunk With Power

 The current administration is drunk with power. When you include the incompetence of the clowns in charge, it's apparent it won't be long before they find they've puked on their shoes. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think the suits filed by states will grind D.C. to even a slower molasses than it already has become. While judges may have all types of views, injunctions, slow courts, and constitutional arguments will leave the Democrats scratching their heads.

      Delete
  2. You'd be surprise what damage a group of toddlers can do in an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. The incompetence of the administration, in my opinion, will lead to plenty of mandates, but will also lead to constant court actions that will make them toothless.

      Of course, the media will coat these turds with frosting, but in the end, with people finding accurate media outlets, the final result will be a feckless administration that will find a huge loss of power after the mid-terms.

      Delete
    2. "coat these turds with frosting" - that's one I hadn't heard!!

      Delete
  3. You can't shine shit.
    All you can do is smear it around...
    And most of what masquerades as journalism these days is just turd polishing.

    ReplyDelete