In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Who's First

 If Biden is sworn in, he'll issue a mask order, which will be ignored by most of the "fly over country", which will be his reason for declaring martial law, which will mean U.S. soldiers forcing citizens to ignore the Constitution, and the final result will be some "help" by foreign "friends", who will step in with their military, when the U.S. soldiers refuse to harm their fellow citizens. It's that, or the citizens will lay down, and accept their masters, or Trump can declare martial law first and have the majority of the citizens behind him.

So, who's first?

4 comments:

  1. u.n. called in? PLEASE! i can't wait to punch holes in blue helmets. i owe them for bosnia, and somalia....but no, the slaves will accept their masters and gleefully cheer as the first boxcars carry off "the infected ones". the law has passed in ny already. trump will whimper off into the sunset, sold out by one and all, and losing hope all those patriots waiting for a leader will melt back into the woodwork forever. so will go the last chance of saving human kind. its okay, i'll be dead soon enough it won't matter. i thank the lord i never had kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna post a link to this article at my place...well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just landed a case of 1000 .223
    Sure it's not the best, but the best I can get.
    If it comes to it, I hope I get to use it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. during the "freedom day" a few months ago i got 1000rds. 7.62x39. wish i had gotten 10 or 12 thousand rounds. problem i have now is can't find magazines. won't order them online, bastards police here will come kill you for them.

      Delete