In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

The Dice Have Been Thrown

 Lack of trust causes many things, but one of the worst is the final result of the original dishonesty. No matter if those dishonest turn away from their dishonesty, trust will never be returned. That's where we are. Enough fraud is presented about the last election to demand accountability, yet those content with the outcome are convinced there's no reason to not trust those involved; regardless of how absurd their argument has become. They don't realize they've chosen sides, and the outcome won't have any "oh gosh" moments. The trust is gone, dishonesty is rampant, and tens of millions are seething with anger that can't be removed with words. The die is cast. 

6 comments:

  1. Anybody that plays by the rules now is a sucker, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually, those that create their own rules will find those they've screwed with have some rules they don't like.

      Delete
  2. We now know the Truth: they systems are gone.

    Lucky us. (I mean that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forty years ago, nobody had a clue of how things actually were. The enlightenment will lead to the decline of the traitors, and those that chose sedition.

      Delete
  3. "cry HAVOK! and loose the dogs of war." or better yet hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. no quarter asked, none given.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the rural area I live, and in those I visit, the BS is not tolerated. Any further pushing by the elite will not be pleasant for them.

      Delete