In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 10, 2013

I Wonder What Would Happen...

...if a real reporter told Jay Carney: "Carney, I think you're full of shit. Quit lying and squirming like a school boy with the runs."

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer Griffin isn't on the White House press corps or I think she might give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the type of reporters we need.

    The White House is the house of the citizens and the current occupier should never forget they're a guest. When they send out bumbling "official" minions to spin tales of imaginary events, they're insulting those that pay their salary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, that would be a breath of fresh air, wouldn't it??

    Even my eight year old wants to know who is that shifty looking man every time she sees Jay. LOL

    New to your blog.

    God Bless and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy your visits. Watch out for the bots; the pesky little bastards are everywhere.

      Delete
  4. I loved watching the slime ball squirm yesterday. That was the best entertainment on TV I've seen in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like watching a man trying to figure out how to jump up his own butt and disappear.

      Delete