In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Friday, May 17, 2013

Let's Call It What It Is

It's tyranny. When a government uses its powers to oppress, influence political elections, destroy personal wealth and endanger the lives of citizens, there is no other description.

Now, we'll find out how our Congress Critters handle one of the most pivotal events in the history of the United States. If they don't crush this oppression, they effectively join in terrorizing the citizens. The next step to solving this problem is really, really ugly.

3 comments:

  1. Ugly, indeed. This isn't the country into which I was born. It's shameful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congress will clean this up, or the American people will. Influencing an election with oppression has led to some really terrible events in the history of the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We respect ourFounders for acting on their principles as eemust act on ours.

    ReplyDelete