In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, May 16, 2013

When They Poisoned the Kool-Aid

There's a point where the cult members realize there's something wrong with the Kool-Aid. I think the Obamanites might have reached that point. Time will tell.

5 comments:

  1. Is that when you see others dropping like flies around you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now it's careers. If they continue to follow their masters, Kool-Aid might be their final fate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they had any honor or decency, they'd commit hara-kiri instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have neither. They'll expect somebody to do it for them. I think they'll find plenty of volunteers.

      Delete
  4. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Jonestown, DC 20500

    If only we should be so lucky.

    ReplyDelete