In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, December 15, 2014

Followers

Some people follow my blog. You can find them on the right side of my page above my blog list.

Some have hundreds of followers; some few, but I feel I'm a blessed because those that follow my blog are unique. While not all have their own blog, most do and have something worthwhile to relate, when they post, or when they post in the comment,

I'm honored to have such followers and want all that follow to know how much I appreciate your time spent examining my writings.

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. I don't "follow" you, per se, but I do check several times per day to see if you've posted. I used to post quite a bit at a blog that you may or may not have heard about (The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler), but I've slacked off over the past couple of years.

    Keep up the good work and know that there are plenty of us out here who will standing on the hill with you when the shootin' match starts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that. It's good to know people come to visit my site.

      Delete
    2. Visit? Hell, I'm practically one of those guests who won't leave, even after you've tossed out the empty beer bottles, turned off the music and lights and let the dogs out for their pre-bedtime walk. :-)

      Delete
  2. I follow you because you are a very very good writer, and someone I label, in my head, as a friend. Even though all the world is all against profiling. Like I care. However, I do follow you, and profile you as one of the smartest people I know. I enjoy reading your posts even whenthey go over my head. I'm not the smartest carrot on the stick, but I know what I like. And I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are very kind words. I hope this doesn't mean I have to work part time as a male stripper again to pay your bail....and isn't profiling politically incorrect?...or illegal?...or something?

      Delete