In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

So, It's Christmas

Not quite yet, but it's real close, and I may not write anything until it's over.

Merry Christmas to all that read my blog. If the word "Christmas" gives you piles, Walgreen's is open on Christmas day and you can even buy a generic form of Preparation H. Don't place it too close to your toothpaste, if your eyesight is poor.


21 comments:

  1. Well since coal production has been curtailed, I guess that will have to do.
    Merry Christmas Jess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Ed. May it be a day of peace and shared with those you love.

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha great picture. And a Merry Christmas to you and yours too Jess! *beams a smile his way*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas! I found the picture, spent a few minutes cackling like an imbecile, and decided it needed to be added to my post.

      Delete
  3. *Merry Christmas to you and yours Jess ! Luv the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May your Christmas be full of love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It already is. Thank you, and you have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Santa was over served again. Now I know why Rudolph's nose glows. Merry Christmas Jess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to wonder where Santa makes pit stops. Now I know.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. It went well, and I hope your's did too.

      Delete
  7. Great post, Jess. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Christmas was good, and I know your's had some moments that made you wish it was better. Maybe next year. We can hope and pray.

      Delete
  8. I put the Vagisil too close to my toothpaste once. TMI? Well, after that funny picture, I don't think so.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't ask how long it took for you to realize the mistake.

      Delete
  9. Merry Christmas Jess! You are loved!
    Sincerely, Ms. Johnson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved and blessed, and I'm more than thankful.

      Delete