In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ignoring the Quiet Riot

The media is constantly bombarding us with videos of a few hundred people rioting in places where such things are more tolerated than most places in the country. They ignore the "quiet riot" by millions of taxpayers that protested the Federal Government by voting for what they hoped to be leaders for changes in the cesspool called Washington, the District of Columbia. They might want to pay more attention; if these taxpayers ever become really angry, they might not like the result.

2 comments:

  1. The news tonight showed a large, muscular thug walking into a store, picking up the showcase full of watches, and walking out. No threats came from him. No one yelled to stop. He just knew he could do it and he did. Isn't the pendulum supposed to go so far, yet no farther, before it swings back? I think the clock has been stolen.

    ReplyDelete