In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Loss for Words

There are thousands of things to write about, but nothing I feel like writing about.

Bleh!

4 comments:

  1. Must be something in the air. The words aren't there for me, either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It started raining yesterday evening, and hasn't stopped. It's the light, constant rain, with temperatures in the low forties.

      Contemplative is the best description of my mood.

      Delete
  2. This only happens to people who don't visit my blog! Hey, after burning down the house to get rid of what few xmas decorations we had, I felt a giant weight lift off my emotions, but I still have nothing of any value to post about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visit your blog almost daily. I even read about your helicopter, which you are mastering to pilot as I write....or not.

      Delete