In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lunchmoney Lewis - Bills (Official Clean) (Lyrics)

This is one of those songs that sticks in your head.

2 comments:

  1. At first I wondered why there was no sound, so I turned it up real loud. Still no sound. Then I saw my earbuds laying on the keyboard so I popped them in my ears.....with the sound still on EAR BLEED level. No No No No....not THAT kind of music from my lil buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete