In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Somebody Fill Me In

News reports, and an interview, confirm Bruce Jenner is a woman trapped in a man's body. So, he'll probably pay the big bucks to have his penis removed. After that, according to what I read (It's not for the faint of heart) he'll have the doctors create the new plumbing from salvaged meat scraps thrown away by the butcher....no that's not true; they'll use salvaged parts from his own body. I'm guessing they'll avoid any tissue on his face. He has to keep some looks, since he's not a very pretty woman.

Anyway, since he was married to a woman, does that make him a lesbian? Has he broken any marriage laws? What about his Olympic medals? Surely he broke some kind of rule by competing as a man, when he knew he was a woman.

Some days, the Twilight Zone seems as ordinary as a summer evening; sipping iced tea; and enjoying the cooler temperature.  I think I'll go to the back porch, observe the young blue jays, and determine the most discrete way to prevent squirrels from trying to chew through the side of the shed.

7 comments:

  1. I think the very best place to be is on the back porch, watching the birds and squirrels. Everything else seems like complete insanity. Gives me a headache right on top of my head. Think I'll join you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squirrels, and birds, don't ask for anything; and are pleasant to watch; unlike traffic, shoppers, news anchors, and politicians.

      Delete
  2. drag another chair out on the porch, the crazies have taken over the asylum for sure! Here is what I don't understand, if Jenner likes women, always has, what "female" feelings was he having that got him all confused, an overwhelming desire to go buy shoes or what? Did he wake up on day and want to go drapery shopping? A lot of men like to cook so that's not it. I don't understand it. I can halfway accept gay men and lesbians but a "confused" person wanting to get their junk cut off! makes no sense to me at all. Bring on the birds and the squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say Jenner represents about .001 % of the population.

      Thank goodness.

      Delete
  3. Buddy of a million years: while watching that show I went to google and typed in "transvestites versus transgender" and a few other "trans" words too and I still don't know what the hell it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Transgender, like transfat, is not supposed to be completely understood. If either was, some major ass whippings would be the result.

      Delete
  4. Life is to short to worry about a man becoming a woman or a woman becoming a man .. it is a free country and unless it infringes on my personal life,, then it isn't for me to worry about.. it is between that person and his God

    ReplyDelete