In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Expressing My Opinion

Trump supposedly asked a rhetorical question that asked why we were letting so many people into the United States from "shithole countries". I've asked myself the same question many times. All the efforts to help people from these countries too often leads to more expecting money from taxpayers and a refusal to assimilate into our society. We have enough natural born citizens with that attitude and a need to remove what enables them to be parasites on taxpayers.

8 comments:

  1. Exactly right. Personally, I don't see how anyone could describe places like Haiti as anything but a "sh*thole."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except for those that pocketed millions of relief money. Haiti was hitting the jackpot.

      Delete
  2. The real crime was Durbin trying to shame Trump by telling tales out of school, and now people from "sh*tholes" are offended.
    No honor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The integrity of the Democratic Party was probably gone decades ago, but became much more apparent, when a President was elected that didn't follow their narrative.

      Delete
  3. our immigration policy needs to get back to the goal of what is good for our country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the glut of immigrants during the first part of the last century, immigration was halted until the sixties. That's the policy we now need to follow.

      Delete
  4. MRx Male Enhancement Regularly each using this product and Doing traditional workouts if you are to possess any hope obtaining really toned sleek biceps and triceps. As it is possible to see You find good issues and bad to come in about this. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/mrx-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete