In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Lack of Cognizance

Some pundits/supposed political experts/news readers feel their opinion is worthy of publishing. That shows a lack of cognizance and an arrogance only shared by members of royalty. For those that suffer traffic, long hours of unsatisfying work, less spending power of their money, and the knowledge some bureaucrat makes five time what they make, their opinion not only doesn't matter, expounding their views only pisses them off more.


No comments:

Post a Comment