In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Null and Void

A Seattle federal court basically ignored laws, precedence and jurisprudence, which supposedly will negate an order by the Commander in Chief.   It makes a good news story, but the President should ignore the opinion of the court and see what happens. Since the court is operating so far from the boundaries is should operate within, I doubt even the Ninth Court of Appeals would do more than shake their feathers and postulate.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment