In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, February 20, 2020

In the Next Few Hours

I was looking at my counter, and realized the number of people (and bots) that visited my blog will pass 5000,000. that's an impressive number, unless you're the federal government. With the government, that's a tiny amount of the money spent in the attempt to destroy the President.


Btw: If you happen to be the 500,000th visitor, and have to pee, don't forget to leave a quarter on the tank. 

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, here's to the first million to follow soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering it took about 9 years to get this many, a few million more may posthumous. Oh well, whether a million, or one, it's an honor to have visitors....unless they're bots.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. There a grand significance with that number. If I ever figure out what it is, I'll let you know.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is. After the first month of blogging, I wondered if I'd ever get a thousand visitors.

      Delete
  4. Checking in at 500,186. 500,187 (I hit refresh. You're welcome)

    ReplyDelete