In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Traitor

Mitt Romney announced he will vote guilty on the non-criminal charges created by the Democrat clown parade. He should have acquitted, but if not, he should have abstained. His cowardly action only shows he's another two-faced traitor to the United States and his own party.

**spit**

He reminds me of John McCain.  Both only served their selfish interests and not their country.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It wouldn't be so bad, if he'd not brought his supposed faith into the reason for his evil intention.

      Delete
  2. Such an austere religious man. He loves the attention he creates for himself tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To stay in politics, he'd petition Satan for another few days....wait, he already did.

      Delete
  3. Mitt Romney has neatly filled the shoes of the late and dead John McCain, another democrat in Republican clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly has. Neither will look good in history books.

      Delete
  4. Considering all the flak I got when I said I wouldn't vote for him because of his stance on the 2nd Amendment, I am pretty happy to see other people finally waking up (getting woke?) to who Mitt Romney really is.

    ReplyDelete