In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Monday, March 25, 2024

My Thoughts About Boeing

Boeing is having problems with their planes. According to news sources, the CEO resigned and three safety heads in reaction to this, which to me, translates into Boeing's upper management doesn't have the qualifications to build a paper airplane, much less the ability to run a company building the tremendously complicated aircraft of today. It's a sign of corporate America. Hire the people that say the right words, play the stupid games, kiss the asses of anyone that might get them a promotion and ruin a company that could excel if unmolested by the putrid, worthless, ignorant pieces of sewer flotsam that manage to float to the top,

5 comments:

  1. i repeat, nikki haley is a board member. draw your own inferences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes it even more clear. If politicians designed the planes they fly in, the problem with too many politicians would disappear quickly.

      Delete
  2. Beancounters, NOT engineers... sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boeing made some serious mistakes in product quality by trusting anyone but good engineers with production. To me, the bottom dollar became more important than a good, safe airplane.

      Delete
    2. The newest CEO, from what I read, is another bean counter. I wonder how bad she'll screw things up?

      Delete