In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Really Not Super

 Another "Super Tuesday" has passed. The necessary hoopla announced the arrival; and the politicians basked in their glory. Meanwhile, in spite of all the hype, we go on with all the damage done to satisfy egos, acquire wealth, and to use power for control. My cynical mind tells me it's all the same thing all over again; and some people that need severe punishment will either have access to their avenue for crime, or fade away without punishment.

Bleh!

4 comments:

  1. I have reached the place where I simply don't care anymore. Politicians do what they want. Never mind they are supposed to represent us. Spending my time preparing for the disaster headed our way and practicing how to tell them "NO."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I care, but find there is very little I can do about it. That sucks.

      Delete
  2. Who will the democrats vote for in the republican primary now that Nikki is out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever it is, the voting machines will be programmed to make sure they get the votes.

      Delete