In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Separation of Powers?

The Constitution breaks down the powers of the government to help preserve the liberty envisioned by the founders. In theory, it's great, but in practice, all branches of the U.S. government are feckless. Congress is so full of idiots, there is no responsible legislation that protects the citizens. The Supreme Court is a cumbersome body with a few justices that wouldn't understand their task if it bit them on the leg. The President is a blithering imbecile, with an out of control administration. It is what it is, and the only real separation of powers is between the government and the citizens. The last time there was a big set-to for redress of grievances was a mess, and it's looking like that's the path that will be taken in the future.  

6 comments:

  1. There's no voting our way out of this runaway train that's heading for the canyon bridge that was deliberately blown up by the Marxist assmonkeys in the District of Corruption. I just hope that the party kicks off before I'm too old to use my index finger and my grandkids are old enough to be forced into using theirs. 😮‍💨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our vote is corrupted. During the next election, the problems of voting will end with some furious people.

      Delete
  2. It appears that it's all going according to the GloboLeft plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are used cars and government alike? There is way too much of both.

    ReplyDelete