In Case You've Wondered

My blog is where my wandering thoughts are interspersed with stuff I made up. So, if while reading you find yourself confused about the context, don't feel alone. I get confused, too.

If you're here for the stories, I started another blog: scratchingforchange.blogspot.com

One other thing: sometimes I write words you refuse to use in front of children, or polite company, unless you have a flat tire, or hit your thumb with a hammer.

I don't use them to offend; I use them to embellish.

jescordwaineratgmail.com

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Frustration

So, I'm trying to format a short story. The guidelines for submitting are specific and the magazine pretty well tells you it goes in the round file if not in the correct format.

Meanwhile, Word is being Word. Want to change something? It can do that, but not like you want. Word is the final arbitrator, so my frustration level is high.

Bleh!

6 comments:

  1. You could use another word processing program. Or, do they require Word documents? Well, good luck. I still have not figured out my 2007 version of Word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Word documents are pretty well the standard.

      Delete
  2. What's up with the ad popping up blocking the blog? I'd send a screen cap but you don't appear to have an email address listed anywhere on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea where the ad came from. I think it has to do with google; probably something that appears after so many visitors.

      I guess I need to set up a free email account somewhere. I've never needed one, but seeing your comment was from Morning Glory, maybe I should. I can always get rid of it if the spammer get out of hand.

      I figured out what I needed to do, after spending some time in help and online sources.

      Delete
  3. I'm seeing that at a number of blogs. Thought I was malwared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, anything that appears unintended is malware.

      Delete